SaaS Sales Executive
About us and our mission
This is WeAreFrank!
WeAreFrank! supports clients with complex end-to-end integration and migration projects by using the Open-Source Frank!Framework. The Framework is a proven technology that has been used by our clients for over 20 years!
The Frank!Framework allows developers to create low code integration applications, competing with other well-known integration frameworks such as Apache Camel, Tibco BW and Mule ESB. We believe in the Frank!Framework and are looking for someone who is up for the challenge to network us and the framework to C level management.
We are a unique business that offers each employee tailored benefits and training. At WeAreFrank! we work hard to achieve the utmost with every project we deliver, giving freedom and responsibility to our employees that harnesses the trust we have in them. A no-door policy and absolute transparency is what we pride ourselves in.
WeAreFrank! aims to become the leading integration provider for governments and large corporate businesses in the Netherlands with the open-source Frank! Framework. We have an exceptionally low staff turnover, and this is due to our openness and assisting our employees to achieve their goals.
We are in search of a proactive, results driven new SaaS Sales Executive to fuel our growth and goals as a company. This role is challenging, exciting and rewarding as you will have a big role in the next steps of our company. You will have a track record and can prove your achievements in selling complex SaaS solutions to C level management. This role will suit a resilient target driven individual who does not shy away from a NO! You are organized, work SMART and have affinity for IT. We will give you the means to succeed and understand the complex integration framework.
Our new Sales Executive will know how to qualify quality leads and convert these leads into a business meeting. You will be able to understand the (integration) needs of our potential clients and provide them with a suitable solution. Forming trusting relationships with our future clients and our internal sales team is crucial for this role.
This role will suit an individual who has 3-5 years working experience in the field.
You are passionate about sales and(soon)the open-source Frank! Framework. This role will suit an extrovert who has initiative and likes to reach and exceed their own limits!
- Your consultative and creative character will identify business challenges and advise of integration solutions for our prospective clients.
- Play a key role with our sales team in our company growth, goals and sales strategy.
- Network and become an ambassador of WeAreFrank! and the Frank! Framework
- Write clear and accurate business proposals.
- Work closely with your to be sales colleagues by giving energy and friendly competitiveness!
- Stay updated with integration and new IT trends in the market.
- Attend IT networking events and meetings with our perspective to be clients in the Netherlands.
What we expect from you
- Fluent in Dutch and English both verbal and written.
- 3-5 years’ experience and knowledge in selling complex software solutions, ideally in the integration and data-migration sector.
- Know how to communicate and adapt to C-Level Management.
- Demonstrated experience in selling complex solutions, value selling, and/or consultative sales techniques.
- A proven track record of achieving sales targets.
- Technical affinity.
- Demonstrate knowledge of the full sales cycle and follow a structured sales process.
- Experience with large Sales cycles (trajectory between 4 to 12 months).
- Great time management skills and ability work independently and autonomously.
- Experience with various CRMs and maintaining the system up to date.
- HBO business IT & Management degree and or thinking level.
Our perks and benefits
- Competitive Salary (negotiable depending on experience and demonstrated sales)
- Mobility allowance per month
- Highly lucrative bonus
- Lucrative Pension
- 25 days annual leave
- Hybrid and Flexible working hours
- Pleasant work environment
- Further personal training is valued and encouraged.
- Table tennis, foosball and other relaxation areas
- Career progression for each employee and regular feedback
- Fun company outings
Please get in touch for more information over our compensation scheme and role. You can reach me on email@example.com