Integration Specialist / Software Developer Permanent opportunity
Are you interested in solving connectivity solutions and becoming an expert as an Integration and Migration Specialist?
About the Role
We are a growing IT company that employs 35 hardworking professionals from all ages and backgrounds.
We are in search of an Integration Specialists to support our continuously increasing client base.
This opportunity is for an IT enthusiast who likes to integrate services and software using XML, JSON, SQL, SOAP, and REST.
We are looking for problem solvers who want to further their skills and progress within a successful ambitious company. Our future colleagues will play a key role in the team and set precedent for our junior Integration Specialists.
In this role, you will actively work in a Scrum team providing solutions to our clients in the finance and banking sector, as well as working with internal teams. We offer Integration and Migration solutions using our own open-source product.
This diverse opportunity will allow you to experience working with our large clients while simultaneously maintaining employment at WeAreFrank! and adding a vast amount of value to our team. You will be challenged with liaising with Information- and Business-Analysts and the Infrastructure department within our clients. As part of your role, you will be tasked with translating functional requirements into technical ones, as well as implementing the required changes.
We are a unique business that offers each employee tailored benefits and training. At Integration Partners we work hard to achieve the upmost with every project we deliver, giving freedom and responsibility to our employees that harnesses the trust we have in them. A no door policy and absolute transparency is what we pride ourselves in. Integration Partners has recently undergone a green environment bringing beautiful scenery to the office based in central Rotterdam. We have exceptionally low staff turnover, and this is due to our openness and assisting our employees to achieve their goals.
As a business, we are continuously evolving!
Duties and Responsibilities
- As an Integration Specialist, you will be expected to form a solid relationship with the client’s
- Design and Deliver data manipulation and migration solutions
- Connecting legacy systems to modern web-based API’S
- Implement event-based architecture connectivity
- You will have an eye for detail to create and maintain future proof solutions
- Plan workflow ahead: in order to ensure projects are delivered in time and of a high standard
- Work in and communicate with other DevOps teams
- At least three years’ experience working in The Netherlands as an Integration Specialist
- Have worked in a similar environment
- Would be an advantage to have some Java knowledge
- Experience with XML, JSON, YAML, XSLT, SOAP, XSD, REST, Databases
- Bachelor or Master’s degree ideally in Computer Science or related
- Good communication skills with clients and colleagues
- Team Player
- Analytical individual
- Be fluent in Dutch
What we offer
- Salary depending on experience (negotiable)
- Lucrative Pension
- 25 days annual leave
- Attractive Bonus
- Flexible working hours
- Newly refurbished office, providing a pleasant work environment
- Business travel card
- Further personal training
- Table Tennis with a relaxed working environment
Please get in touch for more information.
Don’t forget to send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org