wearefrank! is in search of an Account Manager to join our independent and flexible sales team based in Rotterdam. As an Account Manager you will be able to form trusting relationships with our existing and new clients. Your professional, personal, and helpful manner will enhance these relationships. In this role you must be able to listen and understand what the client needs and wants, to give them suitable and relevant (technical) advice/input, in order to impress and offer them the best integration solution.
wearefrank! works with large corporate clients, understanding their internal business process and their politics will get you a long way. Your day to day will be very dynamic and varied, therefore being able to plan and manage your time is crucial. The ideal candidate will work SMART, but also learn and pick things up quickly. You are passionate about sales and (soon) our product, the open-source Frank!Framework. This role will suit an extrovert who has initiative and likes to reach and exceed their own limits!
The role is unique and exciting as you will set the expectations and limitations, in turn you must be able to work independently! The ideal candidate will have between three and five years of work experience in a fast-paced IT environment or have affinity for IT!
What we expect from you
- Help giving insight to the business, bring value to our clients
- Does not shy away from asking questions externally or internally
- Can write business proposals
- Has a track record of achievement in selling software solutions
- Likes and accepts a challenge
- Become an ambassador of wearefrank!
- Work in a team
- Can network
- Has initiative
- Works under pressure
Knowledge of the following
- Knows how to navigate, create searches on LinkedIn/ Sales Navigator
- Office 365
- Dutch (fluent)
- English (fluent)
- HBO business IT & management degree or thinking level
- Familiarity with CRM
We are a unique business that offers each employee tailored benefits and training. At wearefrank! we work hard to achieve the upmost with every project we deliver, giving freedom and responsibility to our employees that harnesses the trust we have in them. A no door policy and absolute transparency is what we pride ourselves in. wearefrank! aim’s to become the leading integration provider for governments and businesses in the Netherlands with our open-source Frank!Framework. We have exceptionally low staff turnover, and this is due to our openness and assisting our employees to achieve their goals. As a business, we are always looking in areas to grow and at this given time we are working towards our Frank! Academy.
Our perks and benefits
- Salary depending on experience (negotiable)
- Lucrative Pension
- 25 days annual leave
- Attractive Bonus
- Flexible working hours
- Pleasant work environment
- Business travel card
- Further personal training is valued and encouraged
- Table tennis, foosball, rooftop terrace and other relaxation area’s
- Career progression for each employee and regular feedback